Workshops

The main strength of this university is the concept of Workshops, other than the usual laboratories. Every student spent average 33% of total time in week in various Workshops and remaining 67% in Theory, Tutorials and Labs.

The Workshops are as following:

  • Basic Electronics Workshop
  • General Electric Workshop
  • Machine Tool Workshop
  • Welding Sheet Metal Workshop
  • Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Workshop
  • Electronics Instrumentation Workshop
  • Electronics Communication Workshop
  • Microprocessor Interfacing Workshop
  • Power Electronics Workshop
  • Process Control Workshop

 Self Study Report(SSR) for NAAC Accreditation 

Videos of NAAC Visit from 13 to 15 Oct. 2016: Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3

NAAC Accreditation Report


Follow YMCA