Admissions for session 2017-18
Community College, YMCAUST Faridabad invites applications for skill based one year full time diploma course in:
· Diploma in Welding (50 seats)
· Diploma in Electrician (50 seats)
This full time Diploma course is of one year duration as per UGC Guidelines. The courses are employment oriented and not research / scientific oriented. The course(s) shall run only if sufficient numbers of eligible candidates are available. The main objectives of these courses are: -
1. To provide skill based education to the students.
2. To provide employable and certifiable skill with necessary general education to senior secondary school, not willing to join existing higher education system.
ENTRY QUALIFICATION : 10+2 pass in any branch
FEE : Rs. 500/- per semester
SCHOLARSHIP : Rs.1, 000/- per month subjected to fulfilling of attendance requirement and satisfactory performance. Scholarship will be paid, only if funds are provided by UGC.
Any candidate, resident of India with 10+2 qualification is eligible to apply. However for admission, Haryana State Reservation Policy will be followed. If number of application is more than the number of seats, selection will be based on the merit basis of class 10+2 marks. The last date for Application form submission is 31/07/2017 (Monday).
The application may be sent to the following address:
YMCA University of Science & Technology,
Mathura Road, Sector 6, Faridabad-121006
1. Dr. Vikas Kumar Turk, Principal, Community College : 0129-2310175
Dr. O.P. Mishra, Nodal Officer, Community College : 0129-2310187