ADMISSION Process FOR UG and PG Programmes in the Department of Humanities and Sciences for session 2017-18
(B.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Mathematics, M.Sc. Chemistry, M.Sc. Environmental Sciences and M.Sc. /M.A. Mass Communication and Journalism)
Click here to download prospectus for admissions.
Click here to fill online application and fees payment.
HOW TO APPLY
1. The candidates are advised to read the Prospectus carefully before filling the online Application Form.
2. The University has adopted online procedure for admission. The Prospectus can, however, be downloaded free of cost from the University Website www.ymcaust.ac.in.
3. Change in programme or category, once opted for the purpose of admission, will not be allowed. The category and programme opted in the Online Application for admission shall be the basis for this purpose.
4. The candidates claiming the benefit of reservation shall submit a certificate to this effect from the competent authority. Refer to Annexure I to XII or instructions and formats of certificates.
5. Other instructions regarding filling up and online submission of application for admission are available on admission portal.
Steps to be followed in filling online application form
1. When you fill Online Application, you should have the following documents with you.
(a) Your Mobile Number.
(b) Your Email id.
(c) Scanned copy of your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records.
(d) Scanned copy of passport size photograph, signature.
2. While Registering, please give your correct mobile number and email address because all the correspondence from Admission Authority will be made to your Mobile number or on your Email Id.
3. Fill in the required information and click on Register.