Admission Process for session 2016-17
Click here to download prospectus for M.Tech. admissions.
Click here to fill online application and fees payment.
1. Availability of Prospectus and Application Form: 01.06.2016 (Wednesday). (University Website: www.ymcaust.ac.in).
2. Last date for receipt / submission of Application forms duly filled in for admission at the University (by hand / by post): 04.07.2016 (Monday). 08.07.2016(Friday)
3. Date for updation of result, if any / pending document submission: 14.07.2016 (Thursday) upto 4.00 pm in the concerned department of University. No updation in the application form will be made afterwards.
4. Display of Merit List on University Website and University Notice Board: 18.07.2016 (Monday) at 4.00 pm.
5. If there is any discrepancy regarding the merit list, candidate may bring the issue in the notice of concerned Chairman of Admission Committee upto 20/07/2016 by 4.00 pm. No request regarding the merit list will be entertained afterwards.
6. Date of First Counseling: 22.07.2016 (Friday) at 10.00 am onwards.
7. Date of Commencement of the session: 01.08.2016 (Monday)
8. Date & Time of Second Counseling for vacant seats, if any: 08.08.2016 (Monday) at 11:00 am
9. Date & Time of Third Counseling without reservation (i.e. for admission under AIC & HOGC category only) for vacant seats, if any: 09.08.2016 (Tuesday, 12:00 noon)
10. If any seat remains vacant even after third counseling, the procedure for filling the seat will be notified on the University website.
Application form can be down-loaded from University Website i.e. www.ymcaust.ac.in and the filled in application forms to be submitted along with documents and a DD of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC / ST Category) in the favour of ‘Registrar, YMCAUST Faridabad’ payable at Faridabad by 08.07.2016 (upto 4.00 PM) in the University (by hand / by post). Postal delay will not be entertained in any case.