Admission Process for session 2016-17
Important Note: In General Physical Counseling the applications received under TFW/KM category shall not be taken up. These applications shall only be considered in the physical counseling being separately conducted for these categories i.e. TFW/KM. If such a candidate also wants to apply in general physical counseling then they should submit the separate form for the same.
The candidates who have already been allotted a seat in the TFW category shall not be allowed to change institution/course under any circumstances under TFW category as per HSTES guidelines.
Click here to download MBA admission form and other details
Click here for online application form of MBA
Click here to download MCA admission form and other details
Click here for online application form of MCA
Admission done by HSTES Panchkula (through online centralized counseling mode for 1st and 2nd counseling)
MCA (Lateral Entry)
"The 2nd and 3rd counselling for MCA LEET is scheduled to be held on 8 Aug 2016 at 9:00 am for two vacant seats, one for SC and one for PH categories. These seats will be converted into HOGC category as there is no application form for SC and PH categories. Those who are interested are requested to attend the counselling on above said date and time."
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR MCA Lateral Entry II Yr (KEY DATES)
1. Availability of Prospectus and Application Form: 01.07.2016 (Friday) at university website “www.ymcaust.ac.in”
2. Last date for receipt of duly filled in Application forms for admission in the University is 25.07.2016 (Monday).
3. Display of Merit List on Website as well as on Notice Boards: 28.07.2016 (Thursday).
4. Date of Counseling for admission to MCA Lateral Entry II yr.: 29.07.2016 (Friday) at 9:00 a.m.
5. Date of Commencement of the session: 01.08.2016 (Monday)
6. Date of 2nd Counseling (with reservation): 08.08.2016 (Monday) at 9.30 am
(without reservation): 08.08.2016 (Monday) at 1.30 pm
Application form can be downloaded from University Website i.e. www.ymcaust.ac.in and the filled in application forms has to be submitted along with required documents and a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/-(Rs.500/- for SC / ST Category) in the Establishment Section of the University by 25.07.2016 (Monday) up to 4.00 pm. The DD should be made in favor of ‘Registrar, YMCAUST, Faridabad payable at Faridabad.
Click here for online application.