FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SCIENCES
Physical Counseling & Walk in Admission Notice for Vacant/Left Over seats
(WITHOUT ANY RESERVATION)
Date of Counselling: 14th August, 2017
Venue: Chairman, Department of HAS
Status of Vacant/Left Over seats:
Name of the course
No of seats
M.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)
Last Date for applying ( Online) : upto 13.08.2017 ( 11.59 pm)
- Candidates interested in seeking admission against Vacant/Leftover seats in the above mentioned courses have to apply Online at ymcaust.ac.in. click online admission portal.
- Admission will be done on the basis on eligibility criteria mentioned in the prospectus.
- Applicants can also walk in and register themselves on 14th August 2017, before 11:00AM by depositing the processing fees of 1000/- ( one thousand only).
- No applicant will be entertained after 11:00 AM.
- Students who have already applied, need not to apply again.
- Counseling will be held on 14.08.2017 of those candidates who will present themselves physically in the Department and mark their attendance.
- Candidates must have with them all original documents, fee/dues and a set of Xerox copies of the documents. Admission fee will be deposited on the spot on 14.08.2017.
- Before submission of online Application Forms, the candidate should read the Prospectus Instructions carefully already uploaded on the University website.