Some proposed activities for planning, guiding and monitoring Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Enhancement (QE) include but not limited to:
· SWOT Analysis by the departments and teachers.
· Sensitization of Quality in the University.
· Initiate conduct of Academic Quality in teaching departments.
· Enhanced Staff Development for quality related activities.
· Enhanced interaction with students and faculty through formal cells and activities.
· Students’ Feedback through performance appraisal of Faculty.
· Enhance Industry- Academia Interface.
· Feedback from Alumni, Industry and community.
· Recognizing meritorious faculty based on achievements.
· Formation of Class mentoring committees/ cells.
Activities done under IQAC upto 05-10-2016
|Date||Activities done under IQAC|
|22.09.2015||Inception of IQAC for YMCAUST|
|14.10.2015||SWOC analysis lecture by Dr Jyoti Rana|
|01.12.2015||Lecture on "An Insight in NAAC parameters" by Prof Sandeep Grover, Dean (FET)|
|22.12.2015||IQAC 1st meeting|
|09.02.2016||One day Workshop on Shodhganga and Antiplagiarism|
|19.02.2016||Discussion Session of faculty of Electrical, Electronics and Mechanical Engineering Faculty with Dean FET Prof Sandeep Grover on Objective and Outcomes|
|04.05.2016||Discussion Session of faculty of HAS and MBA department with Dean FET Prof. Sandeep Grover on Objective and Outcomes|
|13.05.2016||IQAC 2nd meeting|
|22.09.2016||"An Insight into NBA Parameters " Lecture by Prof Sandeep Grover|