Director of the Sponsored Projects Cell (SPC): Dr. Rajkumar (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sponsored Project Cell Committee Members:
|1||Professor Raj Kumar, Director, sponsored projects email@example.com|
|2||Dr. Vikram Singh, Professor(Mechanical)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Dr. Atul Mishra, Associate Professor(CE/IT)||email@example.com|
|4||Sh. V.K Sharma, Associate Professor(ECE)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Dr. Renu Aggarwal, Assistant Professor(MBA)||email@example.com|
|6||Ms. Shanktula, Assistant Professor(Electrical)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||Dr. Manikant Yadav, Assistant Professor(HAS)||email@example.com|
The broad objectives of the cell would be as follows:
a) To educate/ inform faculty about various schemes for externally funded projects.
b) To act as a facilitating centre by guiding the respective departments of the University for external projects/ grants including but not limiting to
• Infrastructure development
• Upgradation of Laboratories
• Development of Academic & other facilities.
• Conduct of Conferences
• Faculty development programmes
• Seminar/ Workshop grant.
c) To enter into agreement, sign documents and authenticate records on behalf of the University as authorized by the competent authority.
d) To facilitate the secure of externally funded research and other projects in association with concerned department/ section from bodies like:
• All India council for Technical Education (AICTE)
• University Grants Commission (UGC)
• Department of Science and Technology (DST)
• Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
• Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
• Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
& other Govt. / Private Agencies and similar bodies.